Machine Learning Week is the premier event covering today’s commercial deployment of machine learning – packed with three tracks of sessions across the main two-day conference, plus two days of workshops. Access the best keynotes, sessions, workshops, vendor exposition, expert panel, networking coffee breaks, reception, networking lunches, brand-name enterprise leaders, and industry heavyweights in the business.
Hundreds of data scientists, machine learning engineers, analytics managers, and AI visionaries from financial services, high tech, marketing, e-commerce, manufacturing, logistics, and many more sectors will come together for this preeminent four-day event. Register here.
MLW provides a platform for the machine learning community to share success stories and insights with their industry peers. It’s the perfect opportunity for in-depth knowledge-sharing, intensive industry networking, and interactive discussions with top experts.
Technologies & Tools
- Machine Learning, Ensemble Models & Deep Learning
- Transfer Learning, Reinforcement Learning & One-Shot-Learning
- Data, Stream, Text, Process & Network Mining
- Image, Object & Action Recognition
- Speech, Gesture & Character Recognition
- Natural Language Processing & Generation
- Entity Recognition & Text Extraction
- Automatic Translation & Caption Generation
- Forecasting & Event Detection
- Times Series Models, Bayesian Models etc.
- Markov Chain Monte Carlo simulations
- Model Management & Automation
- Feature Engineering & Management
- … and more!
Marketing & Sales
- Marketing Mix Modelling
- Customer Lifetime Value
- Lead & Affinity Scoring
- Churn Prediction & Prevention
- Demand & Revenue Forecast
- Response & Uplift Modelling
- Dynamic Pricing & Couponing
- Dynamic & Multitouch Attribution
- Bid Optimization
- Website Personalization
- Recommender Systems
- Chat Bots & Virtual Agents
- Applicant Scoring
- … and many more!
- Predictive & Prescriptive Maintenance
- Object & Action Recognition
- Visual Inspection & Damage Detection
- Capacity Prediction & Optimization
- Demand Forecasting & Predictive Inventory
- Route & Stock Optimization
- Autonomous Driving & Flying
- Anomaly Detection & Root Cause Analysis
- Fault Prediction & Failure Detection
- Risk Prediction & Prevention
- Energy Consumption & Generation Prediction
- … and many more!
- Clinical Decision & Diagnosis Support (CDS)
- Disease & Cancer Detection
- Rare Diseases Identification
- Risk Prediction & Scoring
- Customer / Patient Segmentation
- Survival / Mortality Prediction
- Fraud Detection
- Readmission Reduction
- Capacity & Staff Planning
- Robotic Process Automation
- Drug Discovery
- Robotic Surgery
- Personalized / Precision Medicine
- … and many more!
Deep Learning Methods & Applications
- Long Short-Term Memory (LSTM) Neural Networks
- Recurrent Neural Networks (RNN)
- Convolutional Neural Networks (CNN)
- Generative Adversarial Networks (GAN)
- Deep Reinforcement Learning (DRL)
- Large Language & Foundation Models
- Transformer Architectures & Attention Mechanisms
- Generative AI & Multimodal Learning
- ChatGPT, BERT, DALL-E & Co.
- … and more.
340 NORTH 3RD STREET,
PHOENIX, ARIZONA, USA, 85004, USA
Reservation Number : +1 602-262-2500
What's the relationship between Machine Learning Week, Predictive Analytics World and Deep Learning World?
Machine Learning Week evolved from the Predictive Analytics World (PAW) conferences, which began in 2009, running in multiple cities in the US and Europe each year. From 2018, in response to vendor and attendee requests to have one place they could meet everybody, various vertical conferences (PAW Business, PAW Industry 4.0, PAW Financial, PAW Healthcare) were brought together in one mega-event in Las Vegas. This was met with an overwhelmingly positive reception from all participants. Deep Learning World also ran as part of the family from 2018-22, and PAW Climate (which runs virtually) was launched in 2021.
Is this a “data mining” conference?
Yes. Data mining is often used synonymously with machine learning, and, in any case, machine learning is a type of data mining.
Is this a “data science” conference?
Yes. Machine learning is a form of data science. Moreover, it is the most actionable form. A predictive model generates a predictive score for each individual, which in turn directly informs decisions for that individual, e.g., whether to contact, extend a retention offer, approve for credit, investigate for fraud, or apply a certain medical treatment. Rather than solely providing insights, predictive analytics directly drives or informs millions of operational decisions.
Is this a “big data” conference?
Yes. Machine learning is a key method to truly leverage big data. At the center of the big data revolution is prediction. The whole point of data is to learn from it to predict. What is the value, the function, the purpose? Predictions drive and render more effective the millions of organizational operational decisions taken every day.
Is this an AI conference?
Yes. Artificial intelligence (AI) is a broad, subjective term with many possible definitions—but by any definition, it always includes machine learning (predictive modeling) as its core technology.
Is Machine Learning Week run by a software vendor?
No. Machine Learning Week provides a balanced view of predictive analytics methods and tools across software vendors and solution providers.
Is Machine Learning Week a research conference?
No. Machine Learning Week is focused on today’s commercial deployment of predictive analytics, rather than academic or R&D activities. Separately, there are a number of research-oriented conferences; in predictive analytics’ commercial application, we are essentially standing on the shoulders of those giants known as researchers.
Are you considering new speakers for Machine Learning Week?
For speaker information and proposal submissions, click here.
Where can I get other questions answered?